Yes it is!
I haven't been entering many challenges lately and wanted to start up again.
This card was entered over at The Outlawz CAS Challenge today. The theme this week is Nautical so I thought my Cricut Sailing ship would be perfect.
I may just get use to these easy cards.
Enjoy your weekend, blessings and hugs, Lori m
Friday, August 14, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good morning to all, It's been a very long time since I've posted. I'm finally getting back to some normalcy in my life. So mu...
-
Winners..winners...Congratulations to the winners! 1.The Winner of The Outlawz Color Challenge Birthday Celebration Blog Hop $10.00 Gift ...
-
and Fairy Houses. Strawberries are from Beccy's Place March Challenge , Fairy Houses are from Creative Fabrica. Those berries are just y...
-
I just adore Penguins and yet have none in my stash. I donated my penguin stamps and many of my other rubber stamps along with crafty good...
Hi Lori!! I'm so glad to see you back and with a new blog!! Your card is beautiful!! I love the ship cut!! It looks fabulous!! Have a great weekend :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
A Mermaid's Crafts