Halloween gift set!
Hi Folks, I'm just stopping by quick with a little gift set today.
This set was made using one of the cutting files from ScrapCutsbyJudy, ribbon from DL.ART,
and one of my Sizzix dies. Darling, I just love Halloween and making decoration etc.
Must run now....enjoy, blessings and hugs, Lori m
Friday, August 19, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good morning to all, It's been a very long time since I've posted. I'm finally getting back to some normalcy in my life. So mu...
-
Winners..winners...Congratulations to the winners! 1.The Winner of The Outlawz Color Challenge Birthday Celebration Blog Hop $10.00 Gift ...
-
and Fairy Houses. Strawberries are from Beccy's Place March Challenge , Fairy Houses are from Creative Fabrica. Those berries are just y...
-
making my Christmas cards finally. Here are the last two designs, I made five of each. The top one was done with stamps and BossKu...

Spooky - love it great job as always!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Beebeebabs, hugs, Lori m
DeleteThese are so adorable, Lori!! I love the kitties and the designs!! Perfect for Halloween!! Have a great weekend my friend!! Big hugs :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Thank you Lisa, hugs, Lori m
DeleteAaaaw, super cute Lori! I should get going on Halloween creations to:)
ReplyDeleteSherrie k
They are adorable !!!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Dr Sonia
Thank you Dr.Sonia S V, hugs, Lori m
Delete