God Bless, amen!
Sunday, September 11, 2016
Never...
forget 911. I still remember it like it was yesterday. The horror, the panic, the Live Photos and videos on the news. I remember calling family and friends to be sure they we're all ok, never forget, always remember, remember all those that worked to save lives and all those that lost their lives.
God Bless, amen!
Blessings and hugs, Lori m
God Bless, amen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good morning to all, It's been a very long time since I've posted. I'm finally getting back to some normalcy in my life. So mu...
-
Winners..winners...Congratulations to the winners! 1.The Winner of The Outlawz Color Challenge Birthday Celebration Blog Hop $10.00 Gift ...
-
and Fairy Houses. Strawberries are from Beccy's Place March Challenge , Fairy Houses are from Creative Fabrica. Those berries are just y...
-
making my Christmas cards finally. Here are the last two designs, I made five of each. The top one was done with stamps and BossKu...
I can't believe it's been 15 years. God Bless America. Have a great day my friend!! Big hugs :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Thank you Lisa, Hugs, Lori m
ReplyDeletehard to believe it has been 15 years- where will we be in 15 years from now?
ReplyDelete