Wednesday, August 16, 2017

She did it....

again. 

 Kris over at Imagine That Digistamp's put together this adorable set. 

 Now if you link up to her challenge during the month of August, Kris is offering the cutest set of Flamingo's. 

 I know, I'm enjoying the pre-colored digi's, while I practice my coloring.  

This card was made using The Popcorn Bucket Digi Set, too cute!



To really add something special to your cards and projects check out Diana's store over at ...DLART by DLART on ETSY!

So be sure to head on over and check things out. Enjoy!

Blessings and hugs, Lori m





4 comments:

  1. Adorable Lori, I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes AUGUST Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, love that saying and for sure love popcorn! :) Thank you for joining us at Imagine That! Digistamp Link Up! We hope to see you again!
    Sherry x - DT for Imagine That! Digistamp
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk about adorable!!! Love, love, love the clean and simple design of your card! Thanks for joining our link up challenge at the Creative Playground.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable. Great ribbon. Thanks for joining us this month at Imagine That Creative Playground, and hope to have you join us again, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...