Monday, August 13, 2018

Back with hello .....

belated holiday wishes and happy upcoming holiday wishes.

It's been an unusual summer to hot to craft with no A/C in the home or rooms.  My papers weren't cutting right ,so, I didn't want to waste pretty papers.

Here's to hoping everyone is staying cool and safe with all the tragic weather disasters all around.

********************************

So, a few things I've been working on, some made with the magazine card kits, love them for easy days.

My first attempts making a fancy card, the design is .....Lori Whitlock from the Silhouette designs store. I've had this design for ages and finally cut and assembled the design, ....I'm pretty happy with the results and plan to make more.



Well, that's it for now, enjoy, blessings and hugs, Lori m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...