Monday, May 4, 2020

A win and freebie...

Thank you to Scribbles Design Challenges and Beccy's Place!

I won the adorable Valentine Brr-Loon over at Scribbles Design Challenges. I was so excited.... I had to create a card to share right away. 

This card was created digitally, using my Craft Artist program.



 Next up, is another digitally created card using a couple of awesome freebies from Beccy's Place.

 That's it for today, a couple of cute cards created digitally.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m












12 comments:

  1. This is adorable. I did something like it but yours is much cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two oh so cute cards Lori! Congrats on your wins. You did an amazing job with the digital images and the designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous creation Lori, you've done a brilliant job merging the images! The little penguin on the first card is super cute, I love the little balloon he's holding.
    Your second card is lovely, what a great idea to add the poppies to the jar. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Beccy, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both lovely, Lori! Congrats on your win, too!
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Monica, Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Scribbles Designs, we hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...