Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Another holiday...

card. I needed another Christmas card and my cousin, who love kitties, thank you IKE, she will just adore this card. 

 The too cute kitty under the tree is perfect for this season, thank you for sharing. 

You can find this Kitty under the tree image over at IKE's World Challenges, remember to play along.


 I made this card all digital in my Craft Artist program, sometimes my hands just don't want to behave and digital becomes my go to program. I'll be entering it in IKE's World Challenges. 

Before I leave, I'd like to give a big shout out to all the gifted and talented designers that so kindly share their designs with folks.  May you all be blessed for all you share.  Please remember to give the a thank you, should you use one of their freebies.

There are so many designers that share, many, I'm sure, I've not heard of.

So....to name a few I do know...

Beccy....Beccy's Place

Thank you fantastic designers and to all for dropping by my blog.

Enjoy, blessings and hugs, Lori m

8 comments:

  1. Adorable Lori. I have some kitty fans in the family too. They would love this one. Also thanks for the heads up for the freebie. I hope to use it and join in the challenge. And thanks for singing the praises of the hard working artist who share their talents with us so freely. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Donna, I miss my kitties, allergic to them now so I get to visit other families kitties.
    Enjoy, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job, Lori! I totally understand about hands that won't cooperate! I suffer from a very rare neuromuscular disease and my muscles sometimes decide to take a sabbatical!

    I am not a cat fan, but your card is adorable!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chana, sorry to hear about your neuromuscular disease, prayers you have better days to enjoy crafting, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  4. That's really lovely Lori. :-)
    Thank you very much for using my image and for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this cute image!

    Thanks for joining in at IkesWorldchallenges
    DT Val x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...