Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Birthday???

Happy 8th Birthday wishes to Kris over at Imagine That Digistamp. 

 Check out Imagine That Digistamp for the celebrations going on. 

Here's my monthly challenge entry, adorable Bunny image.


For my card I used Anna Griffin floral and scroll diecuts which were in my Cricut Design Space program. The cute Bunny and cupcake is from Kris over at Imagine That Digistamp, thank you Kris.  I added a digital hand drawn bow which looks more like a scarf on the bunny lol, hope it will work? Other than that the card is made up of many different layers.

Enjoy, blessings and hugs, Lori m

  

 

8 comments:

  1. You are quick on the draw Lori! A gorgeous card with Kris' adorable bunny. I can't wait to work with this one! You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have used Kris' bunny. All the layers make your card such fun to look at. I am looking forward to creating with it too.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this looks YUMMY!! In a crafty sense for sure, and the cupcake too, LOL! LOVING that pink fancy cut piece and your roses and even the fun li'l bow/scarf you added to this bunny! LOVE IT! Thanks so much Lori for playing again this month at Imagine That DOTM Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Lori! What a fun birthday card! There is so much crafty goodness on this project and you integrated it all perfectly! I love the bunny holding that yummy cupcake! Very nicely crafted!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...