Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Meerkat love......

a Meerkat love, thank you Kris over at Imagine That Digis, for another challenge and too cute play along Meerkat digi image.

I decided to make a couple Fall decorations with my Meerkat's, just too stinking cute! Hop on over and check out the challenge and the pretty cards the DT made.



Update....I'm having a lot of problems commenting on blogs, anyone else? 

 If you know of a fix please let me know, many thanks.

Enjoy...Blessings and hugs, Lori m

6 comments:

  1. These are so pretty Lori! I look forward to making with these cute meerkats too.
    I had a similar blog commenting problem a good while ago and wrote a blog post on what I did. It has since resolved for me, but maybe this can help you in the interim.
    Hugs Monica
    https://www.sunshinecreativity.com/2019/02/commenting-on-blogs.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Monica, I'm going to check it out, this just keeps going on an off every so many blogs I visit. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute fall decorations Lori!! Love the b/w pumpkin especially. Thanks for playing in iur challenge this month 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kris and for sharing your awesome digi's, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  4. Sweet creations!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! Progressive challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card - thanks for joining us at the Imagine That Digistamp Progressive Challenge.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...