Monday, October 4, 2021

Rain drops ....

keep falling on my head...that's OK, great day for this cutie, to make cards with.

Over at Imagine That DigiStamp by... Kris they have a new progressive challenge to play along in.  

This month the new digi is Lizzy's Umbrella, with her beautiful smile and rainbows. Here's is my card for the challenge.


Using my Silhouette Cameo, I opened up the pre-colored file and made a print and cut of Lizzy, the rainbow and sentiment. Inked the outside edges and added some pretty paper to the background.  Love that happy smile on her face.

Enjoy...Blessings and hugs, Lori m

10 comments:

  1. Wow, Lori! What a fabulous background you put together! I love it! and the image is just darling. Sometimes those precolored images are perfect for those "not-quite-able-to-color" days. Your card is wonderful! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna, yes, those precolored digi's are perfect for days when you needs cards quick, love them, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  2. Adorable! Love the adorable image!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marilyn, so good to see you back online, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  3. Hi Lori 😊 Thanks for another great post! That bg paper is so interesting and lends well to a rain theme ☔🌞 Nice job. Thanks for playing in the DOTM challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kris, love your Lizzy and her Umbrella, perfect digi to make anyone smile, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on this month's challenge image, Lori! I love that the Silhouette does such a good job of cutting the digis. I still need to put mine together.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...