Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Challenge -March 30th

Word Art Wednesday

As my last Guest Challenge, I would like to thank Word Art Wednesday for allowing me to be a Guest Designer for the month of March.  God Bless!


Challenge--March 30th the sponsor is Crafty Individuals
The lucky winner will receive a UK 25.00 Pound gift voucher to the store. 

The Scripture for this challenge is ...Matthew 28:6


Here is my Guest DT Card



You are not required to use the scripture verse, to play along in the challenge. 

We hope you'll stop over and check out the beautiful inspiration from the Design Team.

Enjoy...Blessings and hugs, Lori m

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...