Monday, April 4, 2022

Bunny time....


Here's another adorable shared digi from  Beccy's Place Challenges, to play along in April's Challenge. Thank you Beccy, this is just so cute.






I added glitter pen to highlight the edges of the image and some glossy accents for more dimension on the eggs and tails.  

The pretty background peeking through the flourish is one of Beccy's shared gorgeous digi papers. 

 I should have used a solid color for my card; however, I had Easter egg paper in my stash, it caught my eye and seemed to coordinate nicely.

 The pretty Crocus Planter is a design from 3Dsvg. Dreaming Tree.  
Entering in Beccy's Place April Challenge

Enjoy...Blessings and hugs, Lori m 

8 comments:

  1. Lori, you have been super busy! These are adorable. You used Beccy's bunny in such a cute scene. I've just about written off Easter cards. Crafting is just not on my radar right now. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Donna, I'm enjoying my crafts once again. Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is fabulous Lori, I love all the bright colours, they're perfect for Easter and spring. I really like the way you've used the digital paper it reminds me of speckled eggs... one of my favourite Easter treats! I also like the banners you added at the top and bottom of the card, they make a fantastic frame.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Beccy, love these little Bunnies, thank you again for sharing. My family will love the cards and tags made with them, hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Camille, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...