Monday, October 10, 2022

Welcome Fall....

and chilly weather.  The Fall is here, and leaves are showing those beautiful colors once again.

I have a few things to show, that I've been working on.  


My baby boy, the frame was cut on The Glowforge by a dear friend.
I was able to see this awesome machine in action.  It has now become my biggest wish list, dream machine.



Wedding card made using Anna Griffin Cuddlebug embossing plates. I did run the Congratulations through my foil machine, although it doesn't show up very well.



This sign was created using a plaque purchased from Walmart and the Witch and text from my friend cut on her Glowforge machine.

Enjoy...Blessings and hugs, Lori m

10 comments:

  1. Fun Halloween witches plaque!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
    Diane FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's back - great job as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gawsh Lori, you're the 2nd person I've heard about having a Glow Forge machine (well, your friend) it's a gorgeous frame and boy inside it 🥰 Glad you see you post again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kris, OMG I was amazed at the Glowforge, my 2 hours plus cutting a thick material project on my Cricut was min. LOL
      The engraving as you can see, amazing.

      Delete
  4. Awesome projects
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Marilyn, so good to see you back, hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well now I have to see what a GLOWFORGE machine is. Love your cute plaque. Thanks for joining us. Bunny - designer for The Four Seasons Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bunny, it is an amazing machine, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...