Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Something different

A holiday ornament using Beccy's Place December challenge freebie digi, thank you Beccy.  

 

First, I cut and engraved/etched the ornament on draft board using a Glowforge machine, which I've been lucky to use.

 This is by far the most excited I've ever been over any machine.  It does it all and then some. I used some white perfect pearls for the snow and paint markers to finish off the ornament.

Here are some of the other projects I've made.


Etched design on a Dollar Tree cutting board.
Design is from Designer Bundles.


Using draft board material, I cut out the corner Santa design (Designer Bundles) and also a trivet file from Glowforge.  


Etched design on draft board material, then cut and colored, and finished.

Entering in the following challenges




Enjoy...Blessings and hugs, Lori m 

12 comments:

  1. Very nice projects thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Beebeebabs, hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is fabulous Lori, I LOVE the way you coloured the image... adding a little coat to the snowman was such a great idea. Now he looks snuggly and warm. The rhinestones are a nice, shiny touch too!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Beccy, hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. This tag is so fun and festive! It would be perfect in our challenge over at Paper à la Mode where the theme is Add Snow! We are a challenge for almost everything except cards...No cards! Here's the link if you'd like to play along with us! https://theoutlawzchallenges-saturday.blogspot.com/2022/11/the-outlawz-saturday-paper-la-mode.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ScrappyHorses, I just entered, hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Christmas ornaments!

    Thank you for joining in at Paper al a mode!
    Val - DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow to all of these awesomely crafted projects Lori!! AMAZING what that machine can do. Just thinking of all your lucky recipients this Christmas. 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Kristine, hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  10. This made into a cute ornament. I love your Shark cooterie board. That is great. I'd like to give my son in law something along that line but with a catfish. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an adorable tag! Thank you for sharing your creation in the December challenge at Saturday Paper A La Mode Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...