Monday, April 24, 2023

Quick Birthday Card...

Help, any ideas......Missing comments?  Anyone having problems?  I just checked and my comments are all there in my design center, those that I replied to. Yet, not all are showing on my blog.  Sorry, Beebeebabs, I'm trying to figure out this glitch. 
==============================================

using one of my photos.  The photo has some effects added using Adobe Elements.

I've been doing a bit more digital work, due to life being busier.


Entering:


Enjoy...Blessings and hugs, Lori m

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lori ... your card is beautiful! I'm sorry but I can't see anything on your card that fits our theme of 'Things that Fly' ... But it does fit our Four Seasons challenge. Thanks for joining in our fun.
    Darlene
    Double D & Four Seasons Co-owner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Darlene, I forgot the bird LOL, next time, hugs, Lori

      Delete
  2. Thank you Beebeebabs, hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Lori! I feel your frustration. I think Google is changing how many options their blogging format has. But no one sees your replies to their comments unless they have requested to be added specifically to your replies. I have noticed that blogger is now "hiccuping" a bunch of old, previously approved comments (as well as new) comments, and is placing them in the SPAM folder. For a week, I averaged over 100 per day. Then just as suddenly, everything was fixed again. My blog does not even give me the option to reply to comments the way your blog does. So it's not you... It's what Google is Allowing Blogger to do these days.
    huggers,
    de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...