Another card here using another stamp from Unity Stamp Co. I'm entering this card over at Four Seasons Challenges. The theme is summer, so I chose bright colors and added a pair of sunglasses.
Enjoy...Blessings and hugs, Lori m
Good morning, Everyone, I've given up crafting and sewing for the time being. I've taken on another life journey, which I'll sha...
Thank you, Diane, hugs, Lori
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful Lori, loving the Watercolors I hope you're recovering well from your surgery. Thank you so much for all your visits and comments on my blog. Hugs
ReplyDeleteThe colorful background is a symbol of summer, and these sunglasses are a perfect match for the summer card. Great project, Lori.
ReplyDeleteThe colorful background is a symbol of summer, and these sunglasses are a perfect match for the summer card. Great project, Lori.
ReplyDeleteA great holiday card. I love the rainbow background, it reminds me of all the colors of summer
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, fabulously colorful card, Lori. I love how you combined the rainbow background with this stunning flower.
ReplyDelete