Saturday, October 28, 2023

Pretty Flowers...

As the seasons change, it's always nice to see different floral digi's.  This one is from a friend Carol, that she shared on her blogsite (KCR Designs.com. ) 



I colored the flowers with my Spectrum markers and colored pencils. Finished them off using my chalks, and glossy accents plus a little shimmer.

The doilies, I found in a local craft shop along with the papers. For a little bling, the twine, bow and rhinestones were added. Sorry my photos aren't the best, I have really poor lighting in my home.

Enjoy...Blessings and hugs, Lori m

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...