Entering in Beccy's Holiday Card Challenges
Monday, November 6, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good morning to all, It's been a very long time since I've posted. I'm finally getting back to some normalcy in my life. So mu...
-
Winners..winners...Congratulations to the winners! 1.The Winner of The Outlawz Color Challenge Birthday Celebration Blog Hop $10.00 Gift ...
-
and Fairy Houses. Strawberries are from Beccy's Place March Challenge , Fairy Houses are from Creative Fabrica. Those berries are just y...
-
making my Christmas cards finally. Here are the last two designs, I made five of each. The top one was done with stamps and BossKu...

Fabulous cards Lori, love the sweet little tree. I like how you've changed the placement of the washi tape and the colour of the background, it makes quite a difference to the finished card. It looks like you have some fantastic embossing folders in your collection, these two are awesome!
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Beccy
Thank you, Beccy, I'm going in my stash, using up supplies and found these two folders LOL.
ReplyDelete