Thursday, September 17, 2015

Tea anyone?

Here's a cute little "Tea Box" with the …..gorgeous crinkled ribbon…. in one of my favorite colors!



The Tea Box file  was cut using my ""Pretty in Pink Gazelle" from Bosskut.com.

The pretty Caribbean Coral crinkled ribbon is from the DL.ART.. Tropical Summer collection.  Gorgeous, I love all Diana's crinkled ribbon colors, however, this one seems to be a favorite of mine.

Easy little gift for all your tea loving friends and family, enjoy!

Entered in The Outlawz Color Challenge for September 15th week.

Hugs, and blessings Lori m  




9 comments:

  1. Very pretty Lori, I really like this idea as a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Lori!! I love the papers you used!! The teapot on the front is so fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lisa, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a GREAT tea dispenser box! I love the papers and the ribbon is gorgeous! You wouldn't believe it, but I am in the process of making one similar to this that I purchased at the Silhouette store the past couple days?! I guess it's the cool weather here that is making me think of those warm drinks, hehe!
    Have a great evening and thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone for dropping by my blog and leaving all the super sweet comments.
    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful tea box, Lori!! Love the colors!! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Please let me know when you create your banner. I would love to see it!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Springtime...

                                                    Enjoy...have a Wonderful Day, Lori m