Monday, September 7, 2015

Update

Happy Labor Day to my US friends and family! Happy Monday to all!

I've been enjoying the holiday weekend with family and spent the night at Niagara Falls with Jack's family and today with mine! We had an amazing time there!

 Just such a fun time being with the family and today taking photos of our new granddaughter and spending time with her, our grandson and daughter and son-in law.

Now time to kick back and relax, it's too hot to be outside today, very humid so my moving to Florida might not be such a good idea after all.

So, that's what I've been up to other than some unfinished projects soon to be completed.

Enjoy, blessings and hugs, Lori m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...