Sunday, December 13, 2015

The Outlawz…..

Clean And Simple (CAS) challenge…..this week "Anything Goes"!

With Christmas approaching, I tend to make homemade fudge for holiday gifts and decorate jars to gift in.

  This months SPONSOR: Bugaboo
   PRIZE: 7 free images
                                                                                                                    
              
Here's my Anything Goes project for this week, I used an image MMoo Rosebush in the center of my wreath.

This gorgeous cutout wreath can be found over at ScrapCutsbyJudy.

I thought this would make a nice gift and Christmas card combo for a few folks. There's just so many pretty ways to make this but I chose red and white as my main focus. I added in a Bugaboo stamp to the center and then added a Merry Moo..Mas tag that I made.  





Here is one of the altered jars I have done for our Christmas treats we'll be handing out this year.



I used stamps, holidays card stock and my Sizzix to cut the tags, the pretty crinkled ribbon is from Diana over at DL.ART, just love her colors and the texture of the ribbons.  

Enjoy, blessings and hugs, Lori m

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous wreath!! I absolutely love the design!! The image on the inside is so adorable!! And your decorated jar looks so beautiful!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa, I love making little things like this, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Carri, this was fun to make, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  3. Thank you Beebeebabs, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

A Quick Card

                               Entering challenge  613 Avenue Create (avenue613.blogspot.com)                                               ...