Sunday, December 27, 2015

Weddings… Anniversaries?

Please join us over at The Outlawz Challenges, this weeks theme is to create a card for a special couple.

My choice…. was a card for my handsome guy and myself.

Using my Silhouette Cameo, I created this card, with an image from the Silhouette design store.


Plain white card stock, one photo, one design cutting file, a little sentiment, dotted wash tape and done.

Easy peasy, CAS just the way I like it during the holiday rush seasons!

Blessings and hugs, Lori m


5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card - another great creation thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect, Lori. I love the camera and how you added your picture to the lens. Great idea! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Thanks so much for helping to cover me this past weekend. Looking forward to a new year with the DT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna, glad I can help out, wish I could do more for everyone. 2016 is going to be a fantastic year. Hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  3. Super cute card Lori! I love the awesome design and fun picture!
    Happy New YEar!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sherrie, Happy Belated New Year to you and your family, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Springtime...

                                                    Enjoy...have a Wonderful Day, Lori m