Tuesday, July 7, 2020

July 7th....IKE's World Challenges

Anything Goes, option of SNOW ( Christmas in July) challenge #134 over at IKEs World Challenges .

Please come and join in the fun for an anything goes Challenge. 



Using IKE's digi design TP Puppy a freebie at IKE's World Challenges, I put together this adorable card and used an Embossing folder with snowflakes for my optional Snow.




For assembling this card I used:
1. IKE's Art TP Puppy ( freebie over at IKE's World Challenges)
2. Echo Park chipboard Dear Santa envelope and Just What I wanted.
4. Echo Park Washi tape

Next up a tunnel card using IKEs Snow Deer 


Last up a reusable grocery bag using...IKEs Art 


That's it for today, I hope you enjoyed my projects, thank you for dropping in to take a look.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

6 comments:

  1. Oh what awesome cards Lori, just love the fun dog one and the the dimension deer one is out of this world, drop dead gorgeous :) :) Big hugs Mimi (Jane) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Beebeebabs, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely projects, Lori! I love that tunnel card that you have made.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Springtime...

                                                    Enjoy...have a Wonderful Day, Lori m