Tuesday, July 28, 2020

The Outlawz....

The Outlawz Color Challenge July 28th!

Color Challenge July's sponsor is Paper Nest Dolls.




This weeks challenge is a Color Wheel.



Here is my DT Challenge card for this week using one of our sponsor's adorable images.. Dressed Up Avery.



We hope you join us and play along.

I'm taking a very much needed blog break for a few months. 

As, I still will visit all of your wonderful blogs, my comments may be a few less. Thank you, everyone for dropping by my blog...see you soon.

Enjoy, blessings and hugs, Lori m

9 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the image and your color challenge looks fun. Hope I can find some time to play. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Donna, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable, Lori! She is beautifully colored.
    Enjoy your blog break!
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, I'm so sorry that you had to take a break, but happy that you were able to do so!!! You are the winner of my Susan Opal Blog Candy, but I don't know any other way to get in touch with you. I drew the winner on August 15th, and didn't hear anything, so popped over to check up on you. Drop me an email at mamagilliam at gmail dot com with your name, shipping address, etc., and I will get the package out this week! Hugs and congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone for dropping by and leaving me the sweet comments, thank you Patti for making my day.....hugs to all, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to your return! I am subscribed by email now so that I don't miss your posts! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Chana and for being on of my followers, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

A Quick Card

                               Entering challenge  613 Avenue Create (avenue613.blogspot.com)                                               ...