Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Just a few of ...!

my things! First two cards are made using some of the new goodies I won and things from my stash. 




The cubies are from a pattern on YouTube by Debbie Shore. 

 I used chipboard in-between the outer print and the lining.  I'm going to fill these with art goodies for the grandkids. 

I thought these would look cool on their desk, rather than the plastic boxes I originally made for them. Still need to do some tweaking on them, almost finished.


Well that's it for now, the few things I've finished along with trying to finish a couple bitty teddy's for a nephew's children.

I found and easier for me pattern over at SewToys.com, I struggle with cut faces and so again, another work in progress.



Off I go...blessings and hugs, Lori m


6 comments:

  1. I love the sentiment on the first card! So cute!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....these are all darling! What a fun sentiment on your first card! And I love the wee critter peeking out over the top edge! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have been busy! All of the projects are awesome! Love your cards, the cubies and I am sure the kids will too. All are very nicely done!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone, I had to do much tweaking on the sewing things, some didn't photo so well, all misfits corrected lol.

    Hugs to all, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been one busy lady! And such wonderful projects. Love the cards and I envy anyone who can sew. That is definitely not my forte but you did a wonderful job there too. Hope all is well. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna, a lot of tweaking took place after I posted the photos. I'm still learning how to sew, it seems to be non stop learning and tweaking till things get just right lol.
      Hugs, Lori m

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...