Thursday, September 24, 2020

October projects

finished!

I made a little purse/bag for my daughter's Birthday along with a credit card holder not shown. 

I really am not sure about the button and have decided to make a  floppy material flower instead.


Next, is one of the Halloween treat bags I made for the grandkids.


The design is from Cricut Design Space.

I used my infusible ink pens to apply the design to laser paper, then ironed it on to my canvas bags. 

Since they are not Cricut made canvas bags the design came out a bit lighter.

That's it, I've made a bunch of cards and needed to mail them out so quickly, I forgot to snap pictures.  

Enjoy, blessings and hugs, Lori m 

8 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Great job! You are a lady of many talents. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute purse! I guess it's time to get to work on the Halloween stuff.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Beebeebabs, Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. The purse is so cute! Great projects!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...