Monday, October 5, 2020

I'm beginning to

get ready for Christmas!

Finally, I'm getting back some mojo and started working on cutting out things for my Christmas cards.  

This is just the beginning and I think I'm off to a good start.


Many of the cards I make, are all one of a kind.  Along the way....I found cutting my images and sentiments ahead of time is easier and quicker for me.

This board contains following:
Simon Says --Mushroom House stencil
Simon Says-- Snowflake Builder stamps
Lavinia- Fairy Christmas tree stamp
Scribbles Designs--Woodland Santa digi stamp
Beccy's Place- Christmas Goose digi stamp
Cricut Design Space ---digi and sentiments

Ok, time to craft some more, blessings and hugs, Lori m



3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea. It looks like you have a great start. I need to get going on my FIL's cards. He needs 30 cards and I usually make them all the same for him. Mine though are one of a kind usually. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always good to get a head start. I don't celebrate Christmas, but I get orders from clients. it would be nice to know in advance what they want. I may have to "borrow" this idea!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...