Thursday, October 1, 2020

My latest...

purse just for me and the perfect size.

I feel like Goldie Locks, this purse is too small, this one is too big and finally one that is just right and it is crossbody style.

The pattern was from a Debbie Shore sewing bags book.



This is a combo of canvas material and faux leather with a extra vinyl lining to add a bit of waterproofing.

All the bags are messenger style, I hope to advance one of these days to something a bit more detailed with plenty of pockets, lol. 

Now on to my paper crafting once again.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m







3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...