Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Just cards....

a few more cards for my card boxes. 

I was able to use my craft machine this week.  The first card up was from my winnings collection, stamp and die cuts. 


Next up is Pinterest inspired and cut and drawn on my Cricut Maker. 


The last two were also Pinterest inspired, side step rocker cards with Cricut Design Space Anna Griffin, print and cut flowers along with a few die cut hearts. 



The adorable dog above has become one of my favorite die cuts from Simon Says stamps and die cuts.

Thank you for dropping by, enjoy...Blessings and hugs, Lori m

7 comments:

  1. You have been a very busy crafter, and the results justify the work! All three projects are gorgeous! Nice work, Lori!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy girl, Lori! And some gorgeous work! I love them. I never got the knack of my Cricut. I finally gave it away. Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna, so sorry you gave your Cricut away,

      I do love my machines, their getting old now, they still work which is OK by me.

      I started years ago on a Wishblade machine, back then making your own designs was much more complicated. Now the software programs are user friendly and make creating much easier. Maybe you'll try again with a new machine someday, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  3. You are definitely a whiz on your Cricut, Lori! So beautiful! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful work as always, thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...