Wednesday, May 5, 2021

When the Cows

come home! 

 This adorable Cow Digi stamp was shared by Beccy from Beccy's Place, to play along in her challenge.  

Such a pretty pre-colored image that will be fun on any project.

I decided to make an inside popup for my challenge entry.  I uploaded the image into my Silhouette Designer Studio program and used the popup feature in there.  FYI...I have a paid version of the software that offers more options.



For the front of the card, I used another of Beccy's Place sentiments that came with a different digi set. 

 Clean and Simple style inside and out for this card to keep the focus on her Colored Cow digi. 

I've also been practicing my coloring skills....I have a long way to go LOL.


Enjoy...Blessings and hugs, Lori m

12 comments:

  1. Look at all those gorgeous coloured images! Well done Lori, you're going to have plenty of pretty images to add to your cards and projects.
    The card you made with the pop-up centre is fabulous, I'm sure it's going to bring a smile to someone's face. I love the CAS style, all that bright white makes the colours in the image really pop. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pop-up and your CAS style inside and out! Perfectly adorable. Wow! Your coloring is awesome. And you have lots ready to make into cards. That's always so handy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think those are cute. I really loving your coloring and shading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, Lori! Your little pop up cow with the darling sentiment is a great card for any age! Beccy is a most generous artist, and always has the most fun images! Thanks for sharing. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Donna, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...