Sunday, November 7, 2021

It's begining to

NEW:......More Fall photos below....I captured some pretty colors today. 


look like Christmas.  My Christmas card making has resumed once again.  Today, I'm showcasing another too cute digi by Imagine That Digistamp's by Kris.

This set was part of the play along monthly challenges called Santa Paws.

For this card, I used my  Cricut to make print and cuts.  First I created a square, then offset the digi design to give my card an flared edge to fit the design. I then printed out additions digi's and layered them over the edge.   





A little perfect pearls in white for added dimension of snow and finished.

Now I had a chance to get out and go for a ride today, the last of the Fall colored leaves.  I missed the peak this year, still nice ride on a sunny day.







Enjoy...Blessings and hugs, Lori m

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and image thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, Lori! And a great card for the challenge! Love the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Love the cute image!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...