Thursday, November 18, 2021

Pretty holiday flowers...

I always running late for the Alpha challenges over at Beccy's Place. This card will be entered a bit late.

Running the holiday race and spinning my wheels trying to get ready. My days are filled with too many medical appointments this year, looking forward to 2022.

Christmas cards made, now to fill them out and get them all addressed and ready to mail.

Cookie doughs need to be made this weekend and frozen until baking day, finish up holiday shopping, wrap gifts and decorate lol. The older I get the slower I get, anyone else feel this way?

The poinsettia's are from my Cricut design center both the Print and Cuts and the Paper Piecing. 






For this Print and Cut Poinsettia I added snowflakes stamped behind and finished with glitter pens.

Last card, a Church card from Cricut Design Center also, I added in Beccy's Aussie Wreath, love it.




Enjoy...Blessings and hugs, Lori m

10 comments:

  1. You've done a beautiful job with these cards Lori, they look wonderful! I love all the gorgeous Christmas foliage, whether it's poinsettias (my favourite) or holly and rose hips... it all looks fantastic.
    Please don't worry about keeping up every day, just do as many as you want to. You have all month to post your cards and they can be added in any order. Just have fun!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Beccy, for all you share and for the lovely encouraging comments you leave. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three gorgeous cards Lori! I envy that you are done and ready to address your cards. I would love to be there right now. LOL! Definitely slower than I used to be but that's the norm for getting older. Great poinsettia cards. I've never gotten the knack for the Cricut. I finally gave mine away. Love Beccy's Aussie wreath on the church. Very festive! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Donna, I love my Cricut, it's great for quick cutting. Sorry you parted with yours, they have advanced so much making them more user friendly.
      I use to make all my own cutting files until time got shorter. Hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  4. Both of these cards are lovely. I am like you, I can't stop going to medical appointments. I even had to have surgery and a needle biopsy. Luckily, everything was benign.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Beebeebabs, Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Chriss, so glad everything is OK. Sending good health wishes your way, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...