Friday, December 24, 2021

A few more cards.....


Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas 
and Happy Healthy Holidays.....
Thank you for stopping by and all the sweet comments left.


Last few extra cards for the year! Using my Cricut and Design Space I made a few different Snowflake cards. I had the time to watch a few videos by Melody Lane and learned how to attach and cut out my own designs.  Still a little tweaking needed, I'm happy with my first go.

The snowflake design was done with silver foil, I'll try it next time using the Cricut pens.



Enjoy...Blessings and hugs, Lori m

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, thanks for sharing - Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely Lori! Playing with the digital die cutters is a lot of fun.
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and all the very best for 2022.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, Lori! I could never get the hang of my Cricut and finally gave it away. It's Christmas here and my family went to Cincinnati to celebrate but I am at home nursing a cold or flu of some kind. But I do know it's not Covid. Merry Christmas and peace and all good things in 2022!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Donna, I keep trying to learn more with the Cricut.
      I'm so sorry about you staying home Christmas time. Sending hugs and lots of get well wishes you recover quickly, hugs, Lori

      Delete
  4. Two cute winter cards. Your snowflakes with silver foil look amazing and I'm sure the sheen of the foil is enormous. I also like the background you used for these.
    Happy New Year, Lori. All the best for you. Lots of health, happiness, smile and safety!
    BożenA xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such beautiful cards!! Well done.
    Thanks so much for all the visits and most kind comments you always leave for me...so appreciated. I am trying to get a lot better at visiting my friends...New Year resolution. Seems most days I get so darn busy with my little ones in daycare, my time is gone before I know it.
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...