Wednesday, December 1, 2021

One last card....

The Digi of the Month Challenges are now ending with December over at Imagine That Digistamps by Kris

For participating in the monthly challenges Kris so kindly shared her amazing digi's.  This is the December cutie, well one of the many. 

I decided to use this digi stamp pre-colored.  I made an offset of the Gingerbread man in the cut, duplicated the offset, then mirrored the two images and welded them together.  Next, I sized the image and made a print and cut, which I then attached to the mug card.  I also made a print and cut matching tag.

For a little dimension, I added some white and green liquid pearls along with glitter pens. I just love how cute they came out.  These will be for the grandkids.  


Wishing everyone a very safe, healthy and happy Holiday Season, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


Enjoy...Blessings and hugs, Lori m

16 comments:

  1. Totally adorable! The shaped card is fabulous! I love gingerbread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Beebeebabs, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet Lori! I love your how you have done the offset and then also a matching tag.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Monica, I love the pre-colored digi's, they make things easier for me. Hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  4. Lori, this s adorable! And great minds think alike. I am in the process of using it for cards for my grandtwins too. You did a wonderful job with Kris' digis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou Donna, this is another fun set to use, love those Gingerbread faces, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you Dr. Sonia S V, so good seeing you back crafting and creating again, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  7. Thank you, Diana, Good to see you, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a GREAT idea, love this duo and your grandkids are sure to enjoy them too! Thank you so much for participating in my challenge this year❣🥰 have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Kristine, I had so much fun playing along, thank you for sharing all the fantastic digi's. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I truly appreciate your site content. Professional packers and movers in bangalore found that Your content has truly peaks my interest. let me bookmark your book web.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...