Monday, January 10, 2022

Not just a card....

I'm showing little bits, of a few Birthday gifts I made. 

The Coasters were given with a nice bottle of wine. Using Infused Ink from Cricut and my iron to create these, I was pleased with the final results. This was my first attempt at making them.


The second is just a little sample photo, as the gift hasn't been delivered yet. The card was made using an adorable stamp I have on hand, and my Martha Stewart punch. I colored the treats with my Spectrum Noir markers, perfect little stamp for so many occasions.



That's all I have for this year to date.  It's been a rough start of 2022 my way, I know the year will be better as the time passes.

Stay safe and healthy!

Enjoy...Blessings and hugs, Lori m

5 comments:

  1. What thoughtful gifts, Lori! Each one has pretty colors and textures to further delight your recipients! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great crafty fun for you so far this year Lori! I have no doubt the recipients will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work as always thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...