Monday, January 31, 2022

Strawberries????

Yummy Strawberries taste good anytime. 

With this tasty Digi stamp from Beccy's Place February Challenge blog, I created a card that will be used for Valentine's Day.  

Sure to make someone smile and best of all its calorie free lol.  



I used my Cricut machine to cut out the card design from Design Space, added a few hearts and then the yummy strawberries digi stamp.  

For the strawberries, I created a border around the image, then used my Spectrum Noir markers and my watercolor pencils, cutout the image and done.

Enjoy...Blessings and hugs, Lori m

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Valentine's Day card Lori! The beautiful red background looks fantastic behind the intricate die cut... and even though it's black, it still makes me think of very fine chocolate. I love the addition of the layered hearts too, they are the perfect embellishments for your card.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...