Monday, February 14, 2022

Happy Valentine's Day...

Happy Valentine's Day...


Quick share today.....one of the gifts I made my grandchildren. Cricut mug filled with mini marshmallows, a box of hot chocolate and a card with money so they can pick out something they like. I didn't take a photo of the card.


 Next up, my try at making bagels...YUM!!!! Weight Watchers recipe using two ingredients. I made half the batch Cinnamon and half batch with the Everything bagel seasoning. Super easy and very tasty, quick and easy with many other recipes using this dough.


Enjoy...Blessings and hugs, Lori m

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous projects, Lori! Your yummy bagels are tempting, and the sweet idea for your grandchildren will make them feel extra special! Happy Valentines Day to you. Huggers, de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Donna, they loved them, something they can use rather than just candy. Hugs, Lorim

      Delete
  2. Hi Lori!
    Well.....YUM!! I'd love to get that recipe from you, they look absolutely delicious. What a fun gift idea as well. What a fabulous idea. Thanks for sharing. You've inspired me.

    I also wanted to thank you for your comment on my blog today for the RRR Blog Hop. I wanted to let you know that if you visit the five stops on that hop and answer the question on the RRR Blog, you will be entered to WIN this month's Ribbon Club Assortment. it's a short blog hop and you could win. Just wanted to let you know.

    Thanks again for visiting my blog and for your friendship. It means a lot. Have a wonderful week.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karen...oh the bagels are yummy, and I've used the recipe for pizza crust.
      Thank you for the heads up on the blog hop, hopping over now, hugs, Lori

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...