Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Quick Birthday card...

to share using a Digi stamp image from Imagine That Digistamp.

 Kris closed down the shop, however she is keeping the member sharing gallery open.  

 This card was created using her Flamingo series stamps.



I used my Cricut machine to cut and draw the image, colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers and Watercolor pencils. Next, I created a scalloped oval to layer up with the stamp. Both added to a pretty copper reflective backing and attached to my card.

That's it for today!

Enjoy...Blessings and hugs, Lori m

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, Beebeebabs, hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright and cheery Flamingo, and I bet that copper paper is so pretty IRL 🥰
    Thanks for creating with my digi Lori!
    Happy Inking!
    -kris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...