Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Fun...fun....

Finally, I had some time to play with my new and old stamps. Gosh, I'm having so much fun, plus having cards ready when I need them, an extra bonus.

Here, are just a few newly made cards using my win from Beth's blog and Unity Stamps, thank you both very much.





1. Itty Bitty Stamp by Unity Stamps.....Alfie- Heart & Soul
2. Unity Stamp....Nature of Friendship
3.  Unity Stamp....May Bells

I do love my crafty time, Have a fabulous Tuesday!

Entered in challenge .......Let's Craft and Create


Enjoy...Blessings and hugs, Lori m

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Let's Craft and Create. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...