Wednesday, May 4, 2022

May...

Challenge over at Beccy's Place!  Thank you Beccy for the gorgeous play along floral design. This worked so nicely on some cards I needed for Mother's Day.

Here's my challenge entry...




I added the lacy doily, made the design a layered Print and Cut with my Cricut Design Space. Then I used my glitter Sakura pens, washi tape and rhinestones for added bling. Gorgeous design, thank you again Beccy for sharing.

Entering in 





Enjoy...Blessings and hugs, Lori m

15 comments:

  1. Thank you, Beebeebabs, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. 💗this! Such a beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Colorful Options Challenge. Cheers, Makira

    Colorful Options, DT
    colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/
    mkccreate.home.blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are wonderful Lori, I love the pretty colours you chose. The large flower on the first card is fabulous and I like how you've tucked the image underneath. Your second card makes me think of those beautiful vintage fans with the floral decoration... love the doily!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Beccy, your beautiful digi stamp made lovely Mother's Day cards, hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful card 🌸🥰

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Lori! I need to get over and check out the challenge this month. Haven't had much craft time but your cards are so inspiring! Wishing you a Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...