Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Happy Holidays....

Happy Thanksgiving!


I was so thrilled to find I was a winner over at Beccy's Place Challenges.  Just in time for my Christmas card kits, I'm putting together for the grandkids. 

This year, we'll be making cards together. Let the holiday spirit and season begin.

Here are the two cards I made, using Beccy's Place digi's.



 
Entering in Beccy's challenges.

I'm so behind on commenting and entering challenges this year. So much going on, and the winter weather brought on a whole new list of challenges. 

I know the challenge calls for U...so I have to say the candle card digi was uniformly assembled. <grins>

Enjoy...Blessings and hugs, Lori m

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards - Congratulations my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cards!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! I love it Lori. I was just saying to someone else that we have to be a little creative when it comes to some of the letters. Great job on your uniform assembly!
    Your cards are fabulous, I particularly like the bright pink cardstock on the second one. It works beautifully with the image. Have fun getting those kits together for the grandies.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Beccy, I love them both, hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely, Lori! So glad I popped by so I could wish you the happiest of Thanksgivings! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Donna, it was a busy day, so hard to believe it's holiday time already, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...