Sunday, November 6, 2022

Oh..Christmas

Thank you Beccy, I was a winner in Beccy's Place Challenge.  

I've been working on Christmas card kits to make with my grandchildren and well, I'm way behind on many other things.

Today is getting cookie doughs ready for another fun day with the kids baking cookies. 

Well...it's off for me now, I will post a few cards later.

Blessings and hugs, Lori

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!



The adorable toy horse image was from Beccy's Place.


Enjoy...Blessings and hugs, Lori m

12 comments:

  1. Clever card Lori, I like the shaped window you cut. It's always a bonus to be able to see the image from both the front and inside of the card. And it's a super cute little tree too!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Beccy, hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card - the horse is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Beebeebabs, hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great design, Lori! I love the little toy in front of the open "window" to your tree! So sweet!
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Donna, it's so good to see you, hugs, Lori

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Donna, hugs, Lori

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Lori! This is adorable! Is that paper piecing on the deer? If so, if is awesome! Love it!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Chana, the little horse is a print and cut using one of Beccy's images, hugs, Lori

      Delete
  8. Oh my goodness, Lori! This is sweet as can be. I always forget about window cards, and they really are fun to make, and to receive! It's darling! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRAYS on your win Lori!! What an adorable vintage toy that is! Brings back memories.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...