Sunday, January 14, 2018

Cards be me....

I tried my hand at stamping a little bit. Ordered a few special card sets and stamps from CTMH awhile back. Finally, enjoyed using a few and can't wait to try out the rest.

Always good to have a few manual items on hand for power outages or just because.

Here's what I pulled together using the easy card design set "Cut Above Card Kit - Golden Moments," it came all embellished, add the sentiment and be amazed. Pretty to a whole new level!


You can find this card and many more items over at ......

For more ideas and DT projects.... gander a visit over and check out Diana's blog.

For today....that's all folks.  Stay warm, healthy, and safe. 
Blessings Lori m






2 comments:

  1. This is so elegant and beautiful, Lori!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Lori! I love the shiny gold accents~Wonderful design1
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...