Friday, January 12, 2018

Sometimes....

life doesn't go as planned, Recon is no longer with us, however will be the Service Dog he was meant to be only for another gentleman.

So, after dealing with my blues, I put my big girl panties on, was able to make a few cards with the prize from Kris, over at Imaginethatdigistamp.

Sorry for the long delay Kris, more things to follow, ;).

Nothing to fancy here, I think the colored digi's stand out much better on there own with my simple cards.

Well, the adorable little buggies are here!! 

Why, I think, I've gone Buggy just coming up with new ideas to use these adorable stamps. Check them out, and all the other pretty digi's in the store, you won't be disappointed and I see some sales going on too.





Before mailing them out, I'm sure I'll add some pretty glitter to them, for now, the cuteness speaks for itself. Go ahead....laugh....smile... I know you want to.  


The Sizzix embossing plates I've had for many years and finally decided to pull out some of my hidden treasures lol.

Off I go for now, my sitting limit for the day has been reached. Enjoy, stay safe and stay healthy.  Prayers for everyone in the disaster ridden states and countries.

Blessings, Lori m
PS: Spell check and grammar ignored in today's post. ;)






3 comments:

  1. Hi Lori, these are so cute and loving the embossed backgrounds :) thanks for linking up!! So sorry about your dog going to a new home, I'm sure you're missing him. Good for you fighting the blues by doing what makes you HAPPY!! 💝🌻🐕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards, Lori! Glad to see your back. I can sure attest that things don't always go as planned. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you everyone for your beautiful comments and for stopping by.

    Happy New Year to all, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Springtime...

                                                    Enjoy...have a Wonderful Day, Lori m