projects finished.
Table decorations for the holidays.
Napkin holder......Squirrel.....Table favor...all cut using my Cricut Maker!
Now on too some party decorations using my Cricut Maker and the Cricut Party Foil!
Enjoy, Blessings and Hugs, Lori m
Monday, November 26, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good morning to all, It's been a very long time since I've posted. I'm finally getting back to some normalcy in my life. So mu...
-
Winners..winners...Congratulations to the winners! 1.The Winner of The Outlawz Color Challenge Birthday Celebration Blog Hop $10.00 Gift ...
-
and Fairy Houses. Strawberries are from Beccy's Place March Challenge , Fairy Houses are from Creative Fabrica. Those berries are just y...
-
making my Christmas cards finally. Here are the last two designs, I made five of each. The top one was done with stamps and BossKu...



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.
Blessings and hugs, Lori m