Monday, November 19, 2018

Happy Holidays to all...

Greetings to everyone and  here's wishing you all Happy Thanksgiving early.

Little by little I keep trying to chip away at getting a few things ready for the holidays. Each year  I seem to get further and further behind. No...I'm not getting older just slower ha!

So for now keeping this post short, seems my computer is aging quicker than I am lol.

Using my Cricut Maker and vinyl here's one of my framed wall signs.

Cricut Vinyl.....Modge Podge, clear window plastic and plain wooden frame and checked print material .
.....................................


I tried something new rather than heat iron on vinyl with the material, I modge podged the material to canvas, added my vinyl design then covered it with window plastic and attached it to the wooden frame an done.  Perfect and used all the  materials on hand. 

..........................................
So for now this is it, enjoy, Blessings and hugs, Happy Thanksgiving!  Lori m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...