Monday, May 27, 2019

All in one

post today. I had a free bit of time and decided to make use of it.

A new play toy....We R Memories Press Advanced stamper...just love it as I'm the worlds worst stamper other wise. I was able to make the same card design over as many times as needed with no aliening over again and again. A quick time saver tool that is another new best friend.

Also tried the pretty sparkly Crafter's Companions Spectrum Noir markers, fabulous for the easy glitter I love to add to different projects.

So here's what I've been up to. Materials used along with my Cricut Maker and the note card design from the Cricut Designs.




Tried something a bit different and did a bit of embossing Note on this card with the Cricut embossing tool. Fantastic for times I don't use my embossing folders.







So this is my bulk post, enjoy, blessings and hugs, Lori m

10 comments:

  1. They're all so beautiful!! I love the designs of each one!! I have the Tim Holtz stamp platform and I couldn't stamp without it :) Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa, this stamping tool sure makes life easier for me. Your designs are amazing, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  2. Lori, your cards are stunning! What a jackpot of a post... so many lovelies to enjoy. :) The focal points and designs of each card are beautiful. They will not only bless the recipients, but also all who see them on your sweet blog. :) Thank you for the inspiration and I wish you a sparkly day!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Karen, I did a batch all at once, trying to build up my card collection for all occasions,Love the pretty things you make too. hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Beebeebabs, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, the stamp press make assembly line card creation so much easier. I have the WRMK press but I use my TH platform most of the time. I will have to check out the sparkle pens. All of the projects are nicely crafted.
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Chana....oh I love the sparkle pens. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Beebeebabs, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...