Wednesday, May 8, 2019

The color is.....

"Yellow"!

Color Challenge over at the Outlawz Color Challenge is Yellows and the twist something feminine.

I'm not a yellow person for the most part, like it on others and in other homes, just not mine. So again, stepping out of my comfort zone to try working with a different color.

Pretty color after all....I guess...I really do like it!
Here's my entry.... in this challenge.


Off I go...busy day...hark I see a glimpse of sunlight lol.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lori. Yellow is not my usual color either but your accent colors really make it pop. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna, it made me think for sure lol, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! I love, love the mermaid!! The yellow looks beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa, had to try something different, hugs, Lori m

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...