Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Butterflies...

make me happy!  It's always nice to see a beautiful butterfly, makes me happy and then I know its not raining and or the sun is usually shinning.

Prayers for all in areas under major storm watches and those hit by all the natures disasters.  We've had a lot of rain, been very lucky that I'm not in a flood zone.

Stay safe everyone!

So today I entered this card over at ...The Outlawz Color Challenge. This challenge uses purples, whites and other shades, beautiful colors once again. Check it out!

Here's my entry...my twist is colors white and pink.



The pretty butterfly was a print and cut from Cricut Design Space. For my card stamp I used Stamping Up..Lovely as a Tree set.  For my stamp coloring I used my Spectrum noir Sparkle set.

 The sparkle isn't showing up to well sorry. The true colors aren't popping as well as I'd like due to my scanning in the photos.

 Guess this is it for now, blessings and hugs, Lori m

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors, Lori. That butterfly would make anyone smile. The Lovely as a Tree set is a classic. I haven't used it in quite some time so I need to pull that back out. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna, I do like butterflies, wish we had more around me,hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! The butterfly looks so amazing!! What stunning colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lisa, with all the rain bright colors are so much fun to use, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job of incorporating the challenge colors! Your butterfly is beautiful!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Beebeebabs, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lori, this is stunning! Butterflies and flowers are my favorite, so this card truly speaks to my heart. :) The colors are extraordinary. Thank you for the sweet inspiration and I hope you have a beautiful weekend. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Karen.....I finally saw my first butterfly the other day...beautiful day. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Springtime...

                                                    Enjoy...have a Wonderful Day, Lori m