Friday, June 21, 2019

Birds??

A new challenge over at The Outlawz Color Challenges and I went and tried two approaches for my card entries.

Card one is using paper piecing and die cuts while my other card is using my We R Memories Quill Foil Pen. Notes...loving this new addition to my crafting.


Using a few Cricut Design print and cuts along with an old Bosskut die cut my bird card is complete.


On this gem I went more simple as the golden Flamingo needed nothing to make it shine.  The fantastic image is one from Imagine That Digi's....love those designs and I chose the outline image this go around which worked perfect.

Gold Foil, We R Memories medium Foil Quill Pen, very pleased with my results.

OK, off to enter these two cards, blessings and hugs, Lori m

3 comments:

  1. They're both so gorgeous!! The colors are so beautiful!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa and you have a great weekend also....we have sun today yippee lol...hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  2. Thank you Beebeebabs, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...